Powered by Rackspace using ‘Always On’ Microsoft server technology.
On initial discovery meetings we will recommend that TCES Connections is hosted in the ‘Cloud’ through our own EU hosted servers.
CSS’s cloud based solution is a fully redundant server architecture provided/managed by the market leader, Rackspace. We use redundant web, directory and database servers incorporating RAID 1 on all disks. All critical data is housed on SAN devices with redundant disks.
System availability is excellent, achieving zero downtime in 4 years through full failover on duplicate sites across the UK. Planned downtime is outside working hours. Rackspace also manages TCES Connections’ server hardware.
Physical Security at the Rackspace hosting data-centre includes locking down and logging all physical access. They provide:
• Access to authorised personnel only
• Badges and biometric scanning for controlled access
• Security camera monitoring and access logging
• 24x7 onsite staff and unmarked facilities
• Physical security audited by independent firms annually.
Visit the Rackspace Website